Spring is that special time of year with new beginnings each and every year. New leaves, new flowers, new colors, I have to say I love spring time.
Although I have visited their site many times before, this was the first time I actually peeked the wedding section just to see what they had to offer. One word, perfection!
Their eco-friendly wedding invitation designs are printed on recycled paper, created from 100% post-consumer waste manufactured with wind power.
Win Your Own Minted Products!
To enter to win visit Minted and let me know which product you would love to have!
Optional Entries: Leave a separate comment for each one.
These entries are NOT required, they just give you a few extra chances to win, do one two, or them all, it’s up to you. Please leave a separate comment for each entry you complete. Please note that your COMMENT is your entry, not the action you perform.
- Follow The Frugal Greenish Mama on Twitter and leave your user name in your comment.
- Follow Minted on Twitter and leave your Twitter user name in your comment.
- Follow The Frugal Greenish Mama on Pinterest and leave your user name in your comment.
- Follow Minted on Pinterest and leave your user name in your comment.
- Tweet about the giveaway, this can be done daily. Please leave the url to your tweet in the comment.
Enter to #Win a $50 gift card from @Minted via @FrugalGreenMama http://wp.me/p26dM3-2O8