I received the EcoCentric Baby Box to review at no charge to prepare for the arrival of my bonus bundle arriving this summer and as part of my partnership with the EcoCentric Mom Bloggers. All opinions are 100% my own.
Last month was the first month I received the EcoCentric Mom-to-Be Box and loved it! This is my first month to actually receive the EcoCentric Baby Box to review and I couldn’t wait to see what would be included! There was a great mix of products for Mama and Baby! I was surprised to see the value that was packed into the box and can say I would highly recommend getting a EcoCentric Baby Box subscription for any Mama that is soon to be expecting or one whose little one just arrived. This would be an awesome gift to receive at a baby shower!
In case you missed my post introducing the EcoCentric Mom services to you, they are a great subscription service box that works very hard to introduce you to the most ethical and sustainable companies and the products they offer.
The box retails for only $21 a month, and you can discover great new products that have passed the EcoCentric Mom tests! I love the assurance that you won’t find anything in the box that Rebecca would not use on herself or for her own family.
EcoCentric Baby Box Included:
- Novena Organic Anti-Aging Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 – $25.00 Full Size Bottle – This line is an organic, vegan CUSTOM fomrulated skin care line. They focus on safe and effective pre and post natal facial and body care products for Mamas. Their lab is USDA organic certified. They are earth friendly, vegan and cruelty free. I have not used this but once yet but loved the feel of it going on! I do not like greasy, oily sunblock and Novena is neither. It is thick but so smooth and soaks right in. This will get a good work-out his weekend.
- Novena Organic Bearberry Skin Brightening Moisturizer – $35.00 Full Size Bottle – This has been designed to penetrate deep to leave your skin with a velvety matte finish. Designed to prevent and treat dark brown spots. I am one of those that is in dire need of facial moisturizer. Even with oily skin, I need moisturizer daily. I can see myself using the Bearberry Brightening Moisturizer every day! It is light and airy, leaving my skin hydrated without feeling greasy.
- Bumkins Snack Bag – $3.50 per Snack Bag – How fun is this Dr. Seuss snack bag? This was the first thing my children both claimed! They couldn’t wait to start using it and I love reusable snack bags.
- Zubky Natural Teething Tie-Dye Ring – $12.00 Per Ring – This is from a homegrown company founded in the USA by a mom on a mission to create safe, natural products that stimulate babies while nursing, give them something safe to chew on and keep them overall happy. The wooden rings are covered in 100% food-grade ingredients that do not release when they become wet with saliva or water. I love wooden toys and can’t wait to try this teether out!
- Simple Wishes Breastmilk Storage Bags – Trial Size included ($10.90/50 count) – As a Mama who pumped daily in the past, having storage bags is essential! Simple Wishes provides durable, leak-proof bags made from oxo-biodegradable and recycled materials that are pre-sterilized, BPA and phthalate free. I know these will be coming in handy very soon as I start pumping as soon as I can.
- Little Pim Eating and Drinking Spanish DVD – $17.95 – This was such an exciting gift in this month’s box! Both my 3 & 5 year old have a strong desire to learn Spanish. We have actually been thinking of trying out Little Pim so this was perfect to give them a try! The eating and drinking DVD covers just that, simple eating and drinking words. We have watched it three times and my children are already repeating many words. Out goal is to pick up 4-5 new words a day. Today we learned cat, kitten, dog, milk and water. These are very well made and very simple for your children to understand what is being said.
- Brinware – $5.00 Gift Card – Brinware offers alternatives to traditional plastic tableware for children. They offer pieces in tempered glass and food grade silicone.
- WaterWipes – $.99/10 pack included ($3.99/60 wipes) – This is the purest wipe. There are no chemicals period, as it should be! They are 99.9% pure water & a drop of fruit extract. These work amazingly well! I love finding a wipe that is easy for on the go but does not contain chemicals.
- Credible Cravings Oatmeal Cranberry Bar – $2.99 per Bar – This is a treat for Mama! I received the oatmeal cranberry bar and it is delicious! (These remind me a lot of Larabars.) These bars were the first organic whole foods bar developed for a Mama before, during and after pregnancy. EAch ingredient serves a purpose for a nutritional benefit for Mama or baby, no fillers! They are certified organic, certified gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO and soy-free.
- NuturMe Organic Dry Baby Food Pouch – $1.19 Single Pack ($9.99/8-pk) – These are certifies-organic, gluten-free dried fruits and veggies that are designed for children ages 4 months to 4 years. It is easy to carry around, can be added to liquid or even foods for added nutrients!
- Tulle Tutu Boutique – $5.00 Gift Card – This is an ETSY shop that sells tutus, dresses, hair accessories, costumes, neckties and bow ties. I love finding unique family owned shops on ETSY! This shop has some really adorable pieces!
- GreenDeals – $5 Gift Card – If you enjoy daily deals you will enjoy GreenDeals! They offer daily deals and coupons on eco-friendly, sustainable and organic products!
- Go Green Marketplace – $5 Gift Card – This marketplace is a program of Green America and GreenDeals.org. It offers thousands of products from the top eco-friendly brands.
EcoCentric Mom Coupon Code
Each box is different but clearly for the $21, the box is packed full of goodies! If you are looking for something unique to give to an expectant Mama-to-be or a new bundle that you wish to show some love, an EcoCentric Mom box would be the perfect solution!
Use code ECOMOM10 and get 10% off any subscription plan!