With stone fruit being abundant right now, I try to cash in on being able to not only enjoy fresh fruit but also to preserve some of the extras. Stone fruit can be canned, dried or poached to be used later in the year when it isn’t possible to enjoy the fresh fruits of summer.
Just about as fast as they ripen, my kids devour them, not that I am complaining! If you have a few or a lot of extras around then here are a few peach and plum recipes that look absolutely amazing!
- Plum Crumble – via TFGM
- Peach Upside Down Cake – via Simmworks Family Blog
- Oatmeal Cookie Peach Cobbler – via The Nerds Wife
- Peach Strawberry Smoothie – via Hot Mama in the City
- Orange and Plum Turnovers – via Simmworks Family Blog
- Peach and Spinach Salad – via Moms the Boys
- Homemade Plum Syrup – via Clever Housewife
- Peach Lemonade Slush – via Mom Endeavors
- Peach Fruit Leather – via Jade Louise Designs
- Dairy-Free Raspberry Peach Milkshake – via This Flourishing Life
- Overnight French Toast Bake – via Mindfully Frugal Mom
- Traditional Peach Cobbler – via Moms Reviews 4 U
- Peach Berry Cobbler – via Clever Housewife
- Grain Free Peach Crumble Cookie – via The Flourishing Life
- Homemade Peach Jam Sauce – via Mom Endeavors
What is your favorite way to enjoy peaches and plums?